Translate

03.05.14

HOW TO HAVE YOUTHFUL SKIN WITHOUT WRINKLES

Hi my lovelies, 

I want to dedicate my post to a little something I like to call "the right kind of skincare".

Not long time ago I discovered a new way of treating my face to be glowing and soft like a baby tushy. What I found out is that the way you PUT your beauty products on your face has an immense impact on the result.

THE KEY IS MASSAGING YOUR PRODUCT TOWARD YOUR EARS

Why is that?
It actually showed in studies that rubbing your products in in circular movements causes your facial muscles to sag. So what you want to do is after putting on your beauty product, you make one single movement toward your ear, doesn't matter if you start on your cheeks or your forehead. 
While doing so make sure to apply a little pressure. 

Look at the pictures below to get a better understanding. 



3 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, thanks for this post!
    I have to do that every day :)

    Yours,
    Julia

    littlestfashionshow.blogspot.co.at

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thanks my dear =)) I'll be posting a lot of helpful stuff, so stay tuned =) i followed you back btw!

      Löschen
  2. I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Check it out here: http://stressesanddresses.com/2014/05/21/very-inspiring-blogger-award/

    AntwortenLöschen